Learn how to communicate your transferable skills on your resume and in the interview. Come to this energetic workshop and find the one thing you may be missing in your job search. Get encouraged by our motivational instructor who will teach you some great ideas on how to get noticed.
Note: Tuition and fees for HRD classes may be waived for individuals who meet specific criteria. For questions related to the fee waiver form, please contact Maegan Williams, Records & Registration Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 209-2522.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Improving your job search.
- Discover what you may be missing from your job search
- Learn how to communicate your transferable skills
- Create a 30-second elevator speech
- Develop a plan for new opportunities