Learn job searching techniques beyond the basics so you can land that new job. Industry-specific job searching sites will be reviewed, how to network more effectively, how to ace those difficult "tell me about a time when..." interview questions and more. Gain additional knowledge, skills and experience that puts you ahead of your competition.
Note: Tuition and fees for HRD classes may be waived for individuals who meet specific criteria. For questions related to the fee waiver form, please contact Maegan Williams, Records & Registration Specialist, at email@example.com or (919) 209-2522.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Search Online Hiring Sites
- Improve Search Techniques for Industry Specific Jobs
- Learn job searching techniques beyond the basics
- Review industry-specific job searching sites
- Obtain effective networking methods
- Acquire skills to answer difficult interview questions