Here at Corestaff we love making a positive difference to people’s lives. Whether it’s finding you your dream role, or finding your business the best talent, we’re here to help you make an affirmative step on the road to success.
Below are positions Corestaff is actively seeking to fill.
Students interested in these positions should send resumes and contact information to Melissa Glover: email@example.com/919-934-9961.
Corestaff Services is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Process Technicians to assist in achieving production goals within a pharmaceutical environment in Clayton, NC.
To apply, contact Melissa Glover:
To be considered, candidates must have recent solid manufacturing experience, pharmaceutical or BioWorks certification. The responsibilities of these positions include:
- Set up, operate, monitor and control equipment, systems and processes associated with assembly and packaging lines
- Execution of production schedule to achieve production goals
- Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations environmental monitoring
- Reviewing and author SOP’s and other documents as required
- Record and review production data
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
- Subject to criminal background screening, vision screening and pre-employment drug screening