Do you need to hold cleanroom gowning certification? If so, this course lets you earn a certificate comparable to other gowning certificates in the industry.
In the course's classroom component, you will learn the regulatory requirements and aseptic gowning techniques followed by a gowning laboratory exercise. After this formal training, you must successfully complete three consecutive gowning trials to earn the certification. Successful gowning attempts are monitored by environmental monitoring of the the gown to ensure that the gown remains sterile. Gowning attempts may need to be scheduled individually with the instructors and may be interspersed with other classes.
The course is 8 hours, conducted in two 4-hour sessions and covers:
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Successfully meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on aseptic technique:
- Production Operators
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Engineers
Raleigh, NC 27695
- May 2, 2019
- May 3, 2019
- Thu - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Fri - 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM