Getting ready for a job interview can be a stressful task. Being prepared and having the right information can be critical to making a good impression and landing the job. Learn about important tips and techniques for preparing yourself for the big day with this helpful guided walk-through. This lesson will explore useful suggestions for preparing your resources, looking your best and staying cool under pressure during the interview itself.
- Requires the Unity Web Plugin ( https://unity3d.com/webplayer )
- To receive the completion certificate, make sure your web browser has pop-up blockers turned off
- For Chrome browsers (version 42.x), you must enable support for NPAPI based plugins. Change this setting by typing the following into your Chrome browser URL field: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi The very first line you will see is "Enable NPAPI", tap the "Enable" link and close/relaunch Chrome.
This lesson covers:
- Preparing and gathering resources for the interview
- Tips on appearance
- Overview of appropriate attire
- Common tips for interview etiquette
- Responding to common interview questions
- Drafting a thank you letter