Submit this form to request this course to be scheduled.
This course will focus on the role and importance of cleaning and disinfection within aseptic processing areas. Aseptic drug manufacture requires process areas to be free of viable and non-viable particulate contaminants to prevent bodily harm from the use of adulterated products, The class is a combination of both lecture and hands-on cleaning exercises.
This one day, 8 hour course covers the following topics:
- Purpose of cleaning and disinfection
- Regulatory requirements
- Cleanroom environments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Cleaning and disinfection techniques
- Become familiar with the importance of cleaning and disinfection in aseptic processing
- Become familiar with the regulatory requirements for cleaning and disinfection in aseptic processing
- Develop a basic understanding of cleanroom environments
- Gain understanding of basic microbiology as it relates to aseptic processing
- Learn the role of environmental monitoring in maintaining aseptic cleanrooms
- Gain hands-on experience of the effects of various disinfectants on bacterial growth
- Gain hands-on experience with cleaning and disinfection techniques for cleanrooms
This course is designed for entry level process technicians, cleaning or disinfection specialists and those with responsibilities pertaining to contamination control in the cleanroom.